Natural Stone Company got an Award of Special Recognition from the Marble Institute of America (MIA) for the work done at Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque. The Marble Institute of America (MIA) is the definitive wellspring of data on models of natural stone workmanship and hone and the reasonable utilization of natural stone items.
This undertaking was completely staggering. Every one of the materials were utilized as a part of the proper place for the correct reasons. It was an extremely difficult establishment and planning the creation of the boards, pavers and mosaics was a momentous errand.
The award we received was the public acknowledgement of excellence.
1. Architect/Designer: M/S Quad Design (London & Oman)
2. Stone Fabricator: Natural Stone Co.
3. Stone Supplier: M/S Bramco WLL
4. General Contractor: M/S Tarmac Alawi
5. Stone Installer: Natural Stone Co.